Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Happy Prince ( Translation from English to Punjabi)


TRANSLATION FROM ENGLISH TO PUNJABI
( Happy Prince )
   

  1.  Why are you weeping then?
    ਤੁਸੀਂ ਫਿਰ ਕਿਉਂ ਰੋ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ ?
  2.  They pulled down the statue of the Happy Prince.
    ਓਹਨਾਂ ਨੇਂ ਹੈਪੀ ਪ੍ਰਿੰਸ ਦਾ ਬੁੱਤ ਨਸ਼ਟ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ । 
  3. I am waited for in Egypt.
    ਮਿਸਰ 'ਚ ਮੇਰੀ ਉਡੀਕ ਹੋ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ । 
  4. It is very cold here.
    ਇੱਥੇ ਬੜੀ ਠੰਡ ਹੈ । 
  5. I have a golden bed-room.
    ਮੇਰਾ ਸੋਨੇ ਦਾ ਬੇਡਰੂਮ ਹੈ । 
  6. There is not a single cloud in the sky.
    ਆਸਮਾਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਇੱਕ ਵੀ ਬੱਦਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ । 
  7. Then another drop fell.
    ਫਿਰ ਇੱਕ ਹੋਰ ਬੂੰਦ ਡਿੱਗੀ । 
  8. My courtiers called me Happy Prince.
    ਮੇਰੇ ਦਰਬਾਰੀ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਹੈਪੀ ਪ੍ਰਿੰਸ ਪੁਕਾਰਦੇ। 
  9. I have come to bid you goodbye.
    ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਅਲਵਿਦਾ ਕਹਿਣ ਆਇਆ ਹਾਂ। 
  10. How hungry we are!
    ਅਸੀਂ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਭੁੱਖੇ ਹਾਂ !

       

No comments:

Post a Comment